Summary of Services
DELASHMIT LAW FIRM LLC brings to your legal matters the expertise of a sophisticated Big Firm law practice, without the associated costs and inefficiencies of teams of young lawyers learning on the job and on your dime. Your legal matters command personal attention.
DELASHMIT LAW FIRM LLC has developed relationships and a network of associated law firms and attorneys that allows this Firm to manage sophisticated legal matters that might ordinarily exceed the skills and capacity of a small law firm. We have the capacity to manage your legal matters through the life-cycle of your business.
The Firm’s Business Law expertise includes the following Areas of Practice:
- Corporate Law — initial formation and organization of your business
- Securities Law — federal and state securities laws compliance, capital formation and investment
- Venture Financing — assisting start-up, and emerging growth companies with raising capital to launch their products and services, particularly technology-based companies featuring proprietary technologies
- Secured Lending — negotiating /closing secured loans and credit facilities to fund operations
- Real Estate — commercial real estate acquisition, development, financing, and leasing
- Construction — contracts, financing and lien rights associated with construction projects
- Franchising — franchising and distribution relationships, and licensing matters
- Mergers & Acquisitions — buying and/or selling companies or assets to achieve objectives
- Leveraged Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) Transactions — a tax-advantaged transaction
- Technology — commercializing proprietary technologies, including licensing and transfers
- Exit/Succession Planning — business succession planning, including wills, trusts, partnerships, estate planning